AWARDS, SHOWS & MEMBERSHIPS
AWARDS AND SHOWS:
- "Accent on Access" tactile show for the blind with the Illinois Artisans Program, Chicago, IL.
- One Man Show exhibit at the Thompson Center in Chicago for the Illinois Artisans Program lasting one month,
- The Cowboy Hall of Fame (Western Heritage Museum), Oklahoma City, OK. Seminar and exhibit.
- 11th Annual Japanese Leather Forum, Tokyo, Japan.
- International Federation of Leather Guilds Show, Columbus, OH. Instructor, judge and exhibitor.
- Curt Teich Postcard Archives, Libertyville, IL. PACE '97 Competition. My leatherwork was among 36 jury chosen works from 260 entries for a year long art and promotional tour.
- Recipient of the Al Stohlman Award for Excellence in Leathercraft, the most prestigious award in leather working.
- 12th Annual Japanese Leather Forum, Tokyo, Japan.
- Canadian Society for Creative Leathercraft Annual Show, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Won 3-Craftsman Awards, 3-Salon Awards and the Robert Muma Award for Best Color.
- Promega Art Show, Juried Corporate Gallery showing, Madison, WI. Featuring 10 internationally known leather artisans.
- CSCL 50th year Annual, Woodstock, Ontario, Canada. Received the Associates rating and the Zalitis Pin for Excellence.
- CSCL 2001 Annual, Earned the Fellow title with the highest score 88.97% at the time. Currently the only American holding this title, Silva Fox, FCSCL.
- Lake County Discovery Museum, PACE exhibit, Curt Teich Postcard Archives.
- 2014 Ken Griffin Award
- Nature Conservancy
- Ducks Unlimited
- Cousteau Society
- Trout Unlimited
- International Wildlife Federation
- Crane society
- Illinois Artisans Program
- Prairie States Leather Guild
- International Internet Leathercrafter's Guild
- The Canadian Society for Creative Leathercraft
- Life Member of the National Rifle Association